Форум Ставропольских Страйкболистов-Страйкбол в Ставрополе

Объявление

ВСЕ ФОРУМЫ, КРОМЕ КОМАНДНЫХ И МОДЕРАТОРСКОГО ЗАКРЫТЫ, КОМАНДНЫЕ ОСТАЮТСЯ ОТКРЫТЫМИ ДО КОНЦА НЕДЕЛИ. ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ НА НОВЫЙ ФОРУМ! Форум переехал на http://www.strikbol.com/forum/index.php

Тренировки.

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 49

Как видно из прогноза:
http://weather.rambler.ru/?query=Ставрополь, Россия
На выходные обещают неплохую погоду. Считаю необходимым провести тренировку в субботу, чтобы не отвлекаться на игру. Скорость ветра должна быть низкая, что поможет нам провести огневую тренировку на Очистных.

План на тренировку:
-Начало: 15 часов, чтобы иметь 1.5-2 часа на тренировку, до заката.
-Стрельба на вскидку из положения стоя, сидя;
-Быстрая перезарядка;
-Отработка огневой тактики в составе групп;
-Окончание: по наступлению темноты.

Что думаем ?

Возобновлю информирование о тренировках в общем доступе.

26 Июня, Воскресение.
Очистные лес.
Время 10:00
Тренировка стрелковых навыков.
Проверить зарядку аккумов, работоспособность привода в целом.
Опоздание карается согласно устава.

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

Nice weblog here! Additionally your website so much up very fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I get your associate hyperlink on your host? I want my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you've done a excellent job with this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Chrome. Excellent Blog!

Your means of describing all in this post is genuinely good, all be able to easily know it, Thanks a lot.

My spouse and  I stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking over your web page for a second time.

I truly love your site.. Excellent colors & theme. Did you make this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm wanting to create my own blog and would love to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Appreciate it!

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid other users like its aided me. Great job.

Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this short article together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

Hello my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with almost all significant infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this .

It's very straightforward to find out any matter on web as compared to books, as I found this post at this website.

What i don't understood is in reality how you're not really a lot more smartly-appreciated than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You already know thus considerably in the case of this topic, made me individually consider it from so many various angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be interested until it's one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding. All the time maintain it up!

It's difficult to find experienced people in this particular topic, but you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and great design and style.

Post writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with after that you can write otherwise it is difficult to write.

Yes! Finally someone writes about %keyword1%.

Tremendous things here. I am very glad to peer your post. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, very good site!

Ahaa, its good discussion concerning this post here at this blog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.

Good info. Lucky me I discovered your blog by chance (stumbleupon). I have saved as a favorite for later!

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything. Nevertheless imagine if you added some great images or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this site could undeniably be one of the very best in its niche. Great blog!

Its like you learn my mind! You seem to understand a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something. I feel that you could do with some % to drive the message house a bit, but other than that, that is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

Hi friends, how is everything, and what you would like to say regarding this paragraph, in my view its really remarkable designed for me.

I always spent my half an hour to read this weblog's posts daily along with a cup of coffee.

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post plus the rest of the website is also really good.

I've been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

I was more than happy to uncover this web site. I wanted to thank you for your time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff on your site.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

вторая